A new concept in mortice door locking systems - a single push or pull
motion unlocks the latch and opens the door simultaneously. It does not
require a gripping action on the handle, and is convenient for children or
physically challenged persons. The handles are extruded in solid brass,
meticulously polished to create a brilliant finish.
Heavy duty locking system for wooden doors hinged on the left or right,
opening inward or outwards. Standard locking system is suitable for doors
from 30 to 65 mm in thickness. Special accessories for double doors are
also available. It has a click-reversible latch mechanism that can also be
operated with the key.
- Case: Steel case, powder coated finish; Case Depth 85mm; Backset 57mm.
- Bolts: 2 nickel plated steel bar bolts with an extruded brass section
bolt with hardened high carbon steel alloy pins ; Bolt Length 20mm.
- Striker Plate: Steel plate, nickel plated finish.
- Latch: Extruded brass section with stainless steel roler.
- Cram: Extruded brass section, electrophoretically lacquered/ nickel
- Pincylinder: High security euro profle pin cylinder with choice of 3 or 5
nickel plated keys. Pincylinder available in 65, 70 & 75mm lengths.
- Handle Plate: Forged & turned brass.
Finishes: Brush brass, Brush steel, Brass antique, Silver gold, etc.;
Protected by electrophoretic lacquer coating/ plating.